Health and Safety Report

Health and Safety

The Council will explore Health and Safety incidents reported by employers, employees and members of the public who have experienced or witnessed an incident or have concerns about any workplace on this list: 

  • Offices (except government offices) 
  • Shops 
  • Hotels 
  • Restaurants, cafes, pubs etc
  • Leisure premises/sports centres 
  • Nurseries and playgroups 
  • Pubs and clubs 
  • Museums (privately owned) 
  • Places of worship 
  • Sheltered accommodation and care homes
  • Storage and distribution warehouses
  • B&Bs where there are three or more bedrooms let out
  • Tattoo, acupuncturists, skin piercing 
  • Beauty therapists 
  • Builder’s merchants
  • Zoos

To report an incident in one of the above workplaces, please complete the form. 

Issues at workplaces on the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) list below must be reported direct to them.  Their website address is Their telephone number is 0151 951 4000. The HSE will deal with any of the workplaces on this list: 

  • Factories
  • Manufacturing establishments
  • Farms
  • Building sites/construction sites
  • Nuclear installations
  • Mines
  • Schools and colleges
  • Fairgrounds
  • Gas, electricity and water systems
  • Hospitals and nursing homes
  • Central and local government premises inc police/fire etc
  • Offshore installations
  • Residential premises
  • B&Bs where there are two or less bedrooms let out



Only use this form for workplaces on the first list