Noise Complaint

Noise Complaint Form

We can take action on noise coming from the following sources:

  • Neighbours
  • DIY
  • Industrial and commercial premises
  • Intruder alarms
  • Car alarms
  • Noise from construction sites
  • Anti-social behaviour

If your complaint is about shouting or arguing in the street or fireworks you will need to contact Thames Valley Police.

Noise caused by ambulance/police sirens, children playing and day to day activities such as flushing toilets, lawn mowing and vacuuming at reasonable hours are not actionable by any authority.

We operate an emergency out of hours service to provide response to serious or ongoing environmental health related incidents such as noise and smoke complaints. You can contact us out of office hours on 01295 221531. A call handler will answer your call and advise you appropriately on what action can be taken. A professional officer can be deployed to an incident if this is appropriate.